what hurts more?
- the feeling of being completely at sea or lost battle(s)?
- the pain of having to bear insult to injury or watching yourself be pounded by non descript personalities?
- the coldness in the murkier atmosphere you live in or the silent tears in the eyes of people you love?
- the feeling of helplessness you get every morning when you wake up or doing your best and finding the brick wall staring right at your face?
- the smile you give through chapped lips or the sting you get when you realise your prayers are still unanswered?
- The realization that for most people you ARE just an option in their life or the fact that right now most doors you could possibly knock on are permanently shut on your face?
Call me a loser or a friggin phobic just that sometimes I wake up and wish I never really woke up.
I have been feeling the same for the past month or so and from where I stand, a respite seems so far away……..