Three Things !!!

Three things that scare me

  • Failure.
  • Losing someone’s faith.
  • Not having enough money.

Three people who make me laugh

  • Cyrus as Semi Girebaal.
  • My niece(s) and their antics.
  • My best friend sarish and his sense of humour

Three things I love

  • Adventure sports.
  • God’s own country.
  • My mom’s sambhar and other comestibles.

Three things I hate

  • Unfair people.
  • Having to prove myself to anyone.
  • Me gaining weight especially on my tummy side.
Three things I don't understand
  • Religion and Reservations and how well its used against each one of us.
  • Computer programming and the financial markets aka BSE, NSE, NASDAQ etc etc.
  • Why cant I be accepted the way I am, especially when my actions speak louder than my words.
Three things on my desk
  • Books and a bottle of water.
  • My deepest thought written on scrap paper in code.
  • Left overs from what I was doing last before I left my seat.
Three things I am doing right now
  • Working hard to get back to shape.
  • Helping someone regain their lost life.
  • Getting ready for a well deserved holiday.
Three things I want to do before I die
  • Write a book.
  • Go on a world tour.
  • See my mom go to bed without having to worry about me.
Three things I can do
  • Play fair.
  • Help others.
  • Hide my feelings.
Three things you should listen to
  • Kids.
  • Your parents.
  • Your conscience or inner voice.

Three things you should never listen to

  • Boorish personalities.
  • The local “Mr. Know all”
  • Big talks given by head honchos.
Three things I'd like to learn
  • To fly a fighter plane.
  • Computer programming.
  • Understand the share market.

Three favourite books

  • Avenger by Fredrick Forsyth.
  • The Broker by John Grisham.
  • The autobiography of Steve Jobs, CEO Apple Inc.

Three Simple Things about Me

  • I am least fussy about food. I can eat whatever is cooked J no complaints at all…
  • I don’t like formal wear, hence am always in jeans and jerseys including Mondays…
  • I am what I am, I am still the same guy you knew 10 years / 10 months / 10 days / 10 secs back…

Three beverages I drink regularly

  • Coffee.
  • Pesticide aka pepsi :)
  • Warm water with honey.

Three one liners i frequently use

  • Geez christ .........
  • Aah i see...
  • I am what I am you take it or you leave it, whatever you choose it's fine with me...

Three things that I regret

  • Falling in love.
  • Croaking when all I want to do is sing.
  • Having 2 left feet, i.e. not being able to dance !!!.

Three things I always look for in people....

  • Their Nature.
  • Their Behaviour.
  • Their sense of Humour.
Three things that I am proud off
  • My parents.
  • My siblings.
  • My upbringing.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

Copyright 2011 My world 2 space is proudly powered by blogger.com